Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tags, Tags and More Tags


I just love making tags. They make a present look special and they are fun and quick
to make. This year I used the new Chalk Talk stamp set with the matching Chalk
 Talk dies. The ones above were made with the Pennant Parade stamp set and the
Petite Pennants Parade punch. Doesn't Calypso Coral and Gumball Green go
well with Crumb Cake cardstock?


This die shape is great to use around the neck of a present like below.




The thin die is an unusual shape but they look quite cute. The 'to and from' sentiment
 is from the Tag It stamp set and I will be using it on all my tags, either on the back 
or front.


The Seasons of Style paper stack designs are bright highlights in these tags. I found
 it easier to cut a strip of cardstock a little wider than the die and adhere the DSP
and the contrast red strip to it before running it though the Bigshot using the bigger
  Tag It die. This makes a clean cut of all the layers. The 1 inch Cherry Cobbler
grosgrain ribbon is folded into a bow and attached above the christmas tree.


I am not really into Santa Clause but I know a lot of people are so I did some
of these cute images from the Tag It stamp set. I coloured just the Santa using
a Real Red and Basic Black markers and cut it out with a square punch.


I did the same with this one but this time I also coloured the ends with Gumball 
Green.


Love the new Bermuda Bay.


Washi tape is great for tags. I applied the tape first to a strip of cardstock before
 running it through the Big Shot.

I loved using the reindeer from the Warmth and Wonder on these tags. Stamping 
off gives these a nice effect.


Christmas Collectibles could be used in all sorts of designs on tags.


In this card I used Whisper White cardstock punching a square out. The frame 
was made using the Squares Dies Collection. The image was placed under the
 square and the white card was attached using dimensionals. A couple of 
strips of Washi tape and a clay button complete this fun card


Final one for the day was another Santa mounted on a piece of Stylish Stripes 
embossed cardstock. A piece of Gumball green ribbon finishes this off.
No more tags today!













No comments:

Post a Comment