Tuesday 12 November 2013

Easy Peasy cards

I love cards that you can make in a few minutes with minimal elements.

A quick border from the Delicate Designs embossing folder, a piece of DSP,
a ribbon and the sentiment and voila.


Another variation on the same theme.


Love this new holiday ribbon


These next two have more than the one layer but are really simple to do.




This is a great way to use up scraps. Just cut out 4 squares of paper or card, add

a bow and a sentiment.


This was done with the rubber band technique. I used a brayer that had a few rubber
bands wrapped around in a random fashion. This was inked up with versamark and
rolled over cardstock. I then embossed it in gold and then sponged it in Cherry 
Cobbler and Old Olive ink.

I cased these 2 cards last year but can't remember where from. I love the simplicity 
of the designs.



This stamp Hello, Doily is so intricate in design. I embossed it in white on white card
and then brayered Early Expresso over it to bring out the details. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment