Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas Workshop

My favourite workshop of the year is this one. I wanted to thank the lovely ladies who have shared my passion of paper craft in 2013 so although I am on a no sugar kick at the moment I made up some lolly bags with lots of different tags. Thanks ladies!

 
I mounted all my Christmas cards on these boards and used them in the workshop to point out some of the new products and techniques in the Holiday catalogue.
 
 
These ones were done using My Digital Studio.

 

 

Thinlit Expression dies and Washi tape

 

Lots of card using Grey Slate and Winter Frost Paper stack


 

Joyful Christmas and Mosaic Madness

 

 

Bits and pieces

 

G
 
Season of Style, Warmth and Wonder and christmas Collectibles.
 
The 2 workshops were such fun. I went overboard in having 4 different projects at each session as some ladies came for the whole day. 4 projects in 3 hours made it a bit pressured for everyone so I think I will go back to just 3 next time.
I find it hard to pick just 3 each time as there are so many different techniques to choose from!
Anyway it was great to have all my regulars join me and a big welcome to Mavis and Laurie who came along for the first time. Laurie showed us a great way to make a perfect bow!
Thanks to all my lovely ladies!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment