Monday 18 November 2013

My Digital Studio

great ocean rd-023 My Project 9-007 My Project 9-020 My Project 9-002

I have been sharing my excitement about the Stampin’ Up digital program MyDigital Studio with lots of people but have found that when they ask me for more details I can’t seem to find them.

So I thought I would do a post with the details and share some of the things I have been doing with it.

My Digital Studio is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin' Up’s exclusive artwork, colours and templates. This enables you to be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, scrapbooks,cards, calendars, and more--which you can then print on your own home printer or send off to be printed commercially.

To learn more about My Digital Studio, be inspired, and engage in the online community at MyDigitalStudio.net.

Try the MDS 2 software for FREE with the 30-day trial version. Available from my online store (click below) or you contact me on kcrocker56@optusnet.com.au to assist you to download the free trial


Or click below to purchase it for the amazing price of $24.95.

Stampin’ Up releases regular, fresh downloads every week for you to use in your designs!

Have a look at this amazing program and give free reign to your creativity!

If you would like to see some more of the scrapbook pages I have done with MDS click here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment