Sunday 24 July 2016

Shaker card fun

I have been promising myself to learn how to make a shaker card for ages and have now finally done it. Here is a great video if you would like to know how.


This first one uses the new Sweet Sugarplum cardstock as the base and then the Whisper White layer is the layer on which I stamped some flowers from Flower Patch and a sentiment from Better Together. I used some retired sequins but you could use anything small and light. The new strips of foam adhesive made it quite simple to do. I won't go into how I did it because it is all explained on the video. One hint that isn't on the video however is to wipe the surface of the acetate window sheet with the embossing buddy before putting it together as that reduces the static and therefore the sequins don't stick where you don't want them to as much.

This is the card I made for my little Grandson Samuel who turns 1 tomorrow. I don't think he will get much fun from it but I think his big sister Naomi might! I combined the new Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim for this one. The list of products is below.

Hope you are keeping warm. It is soooo cold today. Well by Australian standards at least!

Product List

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment