Friday 15 July 2016

Angle cards

I'm not sure what the correct term for this style of card is but I have heard them called an angle card. They were shown at the latest Onstage event. Great template for an easy card. I simply cut a piece of cardstock or DSP 10 cm X 10 cm and then cut this on the diagonal. I think it looks best if the right hand measurement is largest at the bottom. Then you attach it to the front of the card leaving a gap in the middle for the sentiment. This first one uses Grateful Bunch stamps and extra images are punched out with the matching punch. The card base is Daffodil Delight. Sentiment is from Tin of Cards.

The next two use retired DSP from last year. Sentiment on the first one is from Better Together and the second one is from Floral Phrases.

 

I teamed the new Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Denim together for this one. Grateful Blossoms was the stamp set and I used the punch to easily cut out the flowers.

So much fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment