Monday 18 July 2016

More embossing fun

This new colour, Sweet Sugar Plum is just the most gorgeous cross between a Pink and a purple. It will complement so many other colours in the range. Here I used the new sponge brayer to colour one of the Irresistibly Floral pieces in an ombré style with graduations of colour intensity. The sentiment is from Better Together and I matted the design with white and layered it over half a doily. The metal rimmed pearl finished it off nicely.
 

 

Another design from this speciality DSP set. Brayered this time in Mint Macaron and edged in Soft Suede. Sentiment also is from Better Together and it is matted in Peekaboo Peach and layered over a Soft Suede banner. The linen thread added a bit more detail. I found a good video here to explain how to attach the thread. I have always found this a struggle but it is easy when you know how

I haven't joined the 'colouring in' craze as I find it tiresome to have to colour within the lines. BUT Colouring inside embossed lines is so much easier it's fun. First I sponged all over the panel in Dapper Denim and then with markers coloured in the flowers with Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder. A quick wipe over with a tissue and a bold result I think. The sentiment was made using the Thoughful Banners bundle. Oh and the card base was Emerald Envy.

 

Final one is simply brayered with Watermelon Wonder and the sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.

Don't forget to pop over to my online store if you would need some supplies.

Have fun!

Product List
Night Of Navy Stampin' Write Marker
Night Of Navy Stampin' Write Marker
[100069]
$5.95

 

No comments:

Post a Comment