Thursday 7 July 2016

Grateful Bunch

After this one last Baby Bear card I can move on! Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron look great together I think! I matted the Whisper White front panel with some retired Soft Suede DSP first and then some Mint Macaron. I think I used Sahara Sand stamped off and then Sahara Sand and then Soft Suede to get a lighter bear this time.

Then I moved on! I love red, black and white together. The elegant lace was stamped top and bottom with Memento. Then the dotted leaves and the sentiment. I stamped the flower trio on Real Red using Memento ink as well and cut them out using the Blossom Bunch punch. I matted the front panel with black before attaching it to the Real Red card base. A few diamonds completed the card.
Below Old Olive was used to stamp the Diagonal Stripe background stamp. Sentiment was from Tin of Cards. Whisper White card base and flowers were stamped in Old Olive and then punched out with the Blossom Bunch punch. Love the thick white Bakers twine. Pearls again complete the card.

This was cased from a young man called Ewan who did a video for his Mum. It uses the new Dapper Denim as the card base and front of the card. The sentiment, branch and butterfly were all embossed at the same time in white using the second largest block. The flowers were stamped in Dapper Denim and punched out and attached with Dimensionals. The front was then matted in white before being attached to the card. He was a real cutie. Check out the video here

Got lots more ideas for my next stamping session!

Happy Crafting!

 

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

 

No comments:

Post a Comment