Tuesday 11 March 2014

Watercolour Wonder designer paper

This packet of Stampin' Up designer paper must be one of my most favourite. The colours are subtle and coordinate beautifully. The card base is So Saffron. I must use this colour card more as it is so soft.
 
 
The same colours. The Stylish Stripes embossing folder was used for the top part off he card
 

The combination of Smokey Slate, Island Indigo and Gumball green is surprisingly effective. The flower was made with the new Fringe scissors. The sentiment was cut with the banner dies. Love these new dies- very useful.

 

 

I love this sentiment for wedding cards. It is quite an old set now but I never used it much before as I found it difficult to stamp clearly with the old ink pads. They stamp beautifully now with the new juicy pads. The Oval dies collection were used for the sentiment.

 

 

Naturals Ivory and a flower cut from the Watercolour wonder DSP team up to make a lovely card. The Windows framelit dies have been well utilised in all sorts of cards the past couple of months.

 

 

More flowers and oval diecut. I cut the Crisp Canteloupe border by cutting 2 dies together.

 

 

The flower is simply cut from a sheet of the DSP. It has lots of variation in colour and so it looks like I sponged the flower to give it different colours. So easy!

 

 

Smokey Slate sets off this DSP nicely. The Lattice diecut inside the window diecut looks very elegant. A strip embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder finishes it off.

Love this paper! I downloaded it on MDS as well so I can have it forever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment