Monday 21 October 2013

Washi Wonders




 What a quick way to make a card. Love this new range of Christmas Washi tape called Seasons of Style. Simply apply each strip to where you want it and voila! The sentiment is from the Warmth and Wonder stamp set and the ornament is from Christmas Collectibles.


In this one I applied the tape to a square of Whisper White cardstock and then using the Stampin' Trimmer cut a tree shape. I made the bucket from some brown card.


There were bits left over from the large Christmas tree so I trimmed them into small trees and attached them over the new lovely Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched edge Grosgrain Ribbon. I then topped them off with yellow stars.





Another variation of Washi tape application. The sentiment is from the Joyful Christmas stamp set.


One last variation and I must stop playing with the Washi tape!









No comments:

Post a Comment