Friday 18 October 2013

MDS meets Christmas

I made this card using MDS. I had stumbled across a tutorial from 'Kewl' Stamps-n- More by Julie at http://youtu.be/HV5meCHUlxc and was amazed at how Julie had been able to brayer using MDS. Also check out how she put the snow on the branches. You must have a look at her video and have a go. It's a great way to learn more about the more advanced features of the program as well. It was such fun!

 

This is another MDS card. I cased this one from Lesley's Craft room at lesleyscraftroom.blogspot.com/2013/09/crumb-cake-snowflake.html. I would have liked it better if the image hadn't turned out so thick like the stamped image did in the original but I still think it is effective with the white gel pen.

 
 
And this is the Wishing You digital image. It is so easy to colour each present differently.
 
 
 
Looks great with Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush

 

Or make it more monochrome with Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Basic Black.

Oh dear I can't stop seeing more possibilities for this digital stamp set. On this one I cropped the presents apart and re-arranged them in different sizes and colours on Naturals White cardstock. Such fun!

I am sure there will be lots more cards from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program here over the next few weeks!If you would like a free 30 day trial of MDS you can contact me to arrange it or you can go through my online store and sign up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment