Wednesday 16 September 2015

More on Acrylic block stamping

I inked up the acrylic block with So Saffron inkpad in the middle, then Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze at the top and Pear Pizzaz and Old Olive at the bottom. Just carefully swipe the pad across the block. Spritz the block 3 times from about 8 inches away and place firmly down on Whisper White cardstock. Hold down firmly and you will see the ink' crack' as the ink is absorbed into the cardstock. The image is from World of Dreams. The sentiment is from Blessed by God. The lovely fine gold cord is in the new Occasions catalogue

Same colours in this one. I kept the block straight once I wet it in this one so the colours are more in lines. The one before I tipped it around a little to blend the colours.

For lots more ideas on acrylic block stamping go to my previous posts. Have fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment