Wednesday 23 September 2015

For All Things

Love this set. I wish we had more of an Autumn in Australia. I cased this first one from Vicky Hayes. So simple. It is Very Vanilla cardstock and the leaves are in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Hello Honey and the pinenuts are Soft Suede.
Not sure if I cased this one as well. Same colours as above plus Cajun Craze. Perfect colours for autumn. There are so many wonderful cards on Pinterest using this set its hard not to copy!
I did case the following one from Sandiharta@sandilovesstamping.com. Love this set!
Elegant Eggplant sets off the following one beautifully. This time I used Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey ad Old Olive for the leaves. The beautiful lace is Sahara sand lace.
I don't think I like the Pumpkin Pie cardstock in this but I embossed it with Brick wall embossing folder. The sentiment and flowers are from this set.

Love this set!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment