Thursday 17 September 2015

Brick Wall embossing folder

Love this new embossing folder. Here I brayered the debossed side in Sahara Sand. The flower is from Butterfly Basics and I coloured it using a blender pen and Calypso Coral ink. The lovely lace is Sahara Sand lace. The sentiment is from Happy Happenings.
This time I sponged the debossed side in Sahara Sand and added Cajun Craze highlights with a sponge. I sponged off most of the excess ink first. The flowers are from Awesomely Artistic and I coloured them with a Calypso Coral marker. The sentiment is from Happy Birthday Everyone.
Love this large image from Remarkable You. I just stamped it in Early Expresso and added some So Saffron ink with a dauber in the middle.

Another of the large images from this set.

This was cased from Beate@stempelomi. The cardstock was first stamped with the images from Sunmer Silhouettes. The blossoms are Rich Razzleberry and the leaves Old Olive. The stems are Mossy Meadow. I then embossed it and very lightly sponged with Sahara sand. The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.

Pop over to my online store if you would like to order any products.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment