Saturday 19 September 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Another very useful and pretty set. The large floral image can be used as an outline stamp in black, embossed in white or stamped with the new Archive black ink which is waterproof and watercoloured or coloured with markers. I am loving the new wooden sentiments. These can be used raw as I have done here or pressed into any coloured ink pad to colour it whatever you like. The 3 sentiments it comes in are thanks, celebrate and congrats.
The background was made by inking up my brayer with one end in Calypso Coral and the other in Delighful Daffodil. I didn't like the result but then I turned it the other way and I liked to look. Once it was dry I embossed the images in white.
All the images were first embossed in white. Then I brayered in Soft Sky and then sponged Lost Lagoon around the edge. Sentiment comes from Wetlands.
In this one I embossed the images from Serene Silhouettes and Awesomely Artistic in black and then I brayered So Saffron over the card. I then masked off for the sun using a circle punch and a post it note. Then I brayered Delight Delight down 2/3 of the card and then lastly Crushed Curry at the top. I sponged some soft suede at the bottom and removed the post it note.
The new a Mint Macaroon cardstock stamped in the same colour. The sentiment is from Celebrate Today.
The one above is lovely and delicate. The images were stamped in Sahara Sand. Flowers were coloured with Pink Pirouete using a blender pen. Pink Pirouette was used as a Matt and the card base was Sahara Sand as was the ribbon. Sentiment is from Happy Happenings.
This was cased from Chantal de Kaste. The images were stamped in Black and the dots in Sahara Sand. The card is Sahara Sand. Such an easy and effective card.
This was cased from Dawn Olchefske. Images were stamped in Marina Mist and Mint Macaroon. Some images were stamped off. The lower portion was then sponged lightly with Mint Macaroon. The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.
The Brick wall embossing folder again forms the background. This time the debossed side was sponged lightly with Sahara Sand. Highlights in Cajun Craze ( remove most of colour first on scrap paper). Image was stamped over the embossing and coloured with Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzaz markers. Lovely big greeting is from Happy Birthday Everyone.

Another play with stamps from Kinda Eclectic. I embossed the sun in gold over the leaves stamped in Old Olive. The flowers were punched in gold using the Petite Petals punch and the greeting is from The New Two set. The panel was then matted in Old Olive.

The lovely Pretty Petals DSP stack was used in this card. The card base and Matt is Mint Macaroon. I coloured the flowers with the Mint Macaroon marker. So easy!

Need anything? My online store is open 24/7!

Happy crafting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment