Saturday 12 September 2015

Back on board

It is an age since I have posted something on this blog. It has taken a bit of time to get back to crafting after our long UK trip earlier this year. A new grandson and lots of commitments to catch up with has meant reduced time to play. But hopefully now I can get back on track.

The new catalogue came out while I was away. I checked it out online but I wasn't as excited as normal and I wasn't sure if it was the catalogue or my interest was waning. Since getting back into it however I have found lots to get excited about.

The new colours were a bit of a disappointment at first as I am not a big fan of bright colours. But once I saw what others were doing with them I changed my mind.

Loving the new Triple Banner punch. All these banners were stamped with this. New colours are Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon.
Tree is from the Tree Builder Punch and the tag is from the Tags and Labels thinlit dies set.
Great new kids stamp set. No Bones About it. Lots of bold dinosaurs. More to come in this great set.
The one above is cased from Mary Fish. I just love her cards. Really starting to like the new colours.

Background was made from the stamp set Crazy about you and the sentiment was stamped from Happy Notes.

One of my favourites- Zoo Babies in the new colours.

This was cased from alystamps.com. The stamp set is Celebrate Today. Love the look of the Tip Top Taupe cardstock.

Yes I have decided I like the new colours now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment