Sunday 4 August 2013

Mosaic Madness Ideas

Mosaic Madness is one of the new stamp sets. It has a corresponding embossing folder and punch which opens up all sorts of fun opportunities for creativity.

My first card used 3 of the new in colours- Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantalopue. Where does Stampin Up  get these names from I wonder?


In this next one I used just a scrap I had over from a panel I had embossed with ink using the mosaic folder. 



In this one I was just playing around and lazily stamped inside the mosaics on the embossed front of the card. I think it turned out quite effective and it is very quick and easy to do. 


This on eis stamped as well. I really liked it until I added the red as I think this spoiled it a bit.  I like the Window framelits. 


This is a shameless 'case' from Julia Carmichael at http://www.paperintolove.com
The cardstock is the new Coastal Cabana and I stamped the mosaics using Bermuda Bay and Midnight Muse. I love the linear stamp at the bottom of the card. You could use this in a lot of designs. It is one of 2 linear stamps in the Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness set. 



 This next one is a simple monochrome design. It is an embossed vanilla matt with another vanilla panel with the sentiment, the linear stamp again and 3 mosiacs stamped in Midnight Muse and attached with dimensionals.


This one incorporates one of my favourite colour combinations- Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry.
The mosaic at either end is using up a scrap I had over from something I printed with MDS.


If you would like any of these products you can purchase them through Stampin' Up. Just email me on kcrocker56@optusnet.com.au

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment