Friday 12 February 2016

Sunburst Thinlit Die

Love this new die. It is something a little different from the floral dies and it coordinates with many stamp sets and other dies.

I used the die cut as a stencil. The cardstock was Whisper White. First I sponged it with So Saffron, then moved the diecut a little and sponged in Mint Macaroon.

This time I sponged the diecut with So Saffron and then Crushed Curry. Sentiment was from Sky is the Limit.

Island Indigo was the card base. I cut two diecut sunbursts, one white and one Hello Honey and attached them slightly offset. I stamped the plane from Sky is the Limit and cut it out by hand.
So Saffron card base, sponged with Hello Honey and Pumpkin Pie.
I used a piece of DSP from the pretty Petals stack for the one above. The diecut is in Hello Honey.
Here it is teamed with the Balloon Celebration stamp set. The balloons were punched with the new balloon dual punch. So easy!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment