Sunday 19 June 2016

Lots of stripes

The new Diagonal Stripe background is going to be a useful tool I think. I carried on with my navy obsession and made a quick card using the retired hostess set Happy Birthday Everyone.
 
 

 

 

I had a lovely time with the new 'in colours' with this card. I clear embossed the Diagonal Stripe stamp and then randomly sponged with Pekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum. I overlapped the colours a fair bit and this made all sorts of new interesting colours. After I was happy with the look of it I spritzed it lightly with a little water containing a small amount of Rangers Perfect Pearls. This gave it a gorgeous shimmery look although this doesn't show up real well in the photo.

 

 

I stamped one way and then turned it and stamped at right angles, creating a plaid look. Love the new Emerald Envy Ruched ribbon although I am not sure if I would have preferred the monotone look of all navy. Floral phrases stamped set again. The cardstock is Crumb cake.

Yes I think this background stamp is going to get a bit of use. Love making my own backgrounds.

Hope this rain is making you feel like crafting!

 

 

Product List

Happy Birthday, Everyone Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Happy Birthday, Everyone Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[139958]
$14.00

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment