Saturday 2 August 2014

I Love Lace background stamp

I was hoping there may be a lacey background stamp in our new catalogue and here it is! There are many ways this stamp could be used




Firstly I embossed the stamp in white on a Very Vanilla piece of card. I then sponged over the design in Crumb Cake, wiping off the excess with a tissue. It looks so real. I used a contrast strip of Soft Suede with Very Vanilla ribbon up one end. The new Fun Frames embossing folder was used to surround the sentiment. I used a square of Soft Suede under the overall punched sentiment.




This one uses Lost Lagoon ink sponged on the embossed white image. The Very Vanilla ribbon was laid under the oval sentiment. The oval frame was cut from the Oval Framelit collection. The Petitie Petals punch and Boho Blossom punch were used to cut the flowers.




This looks so real doesn't it. Rose red is the colour of the cardstock and ink.



Crumb cake this time and a very Vanilla satin ribbon. The flowers are from the Bloom in Hope hostess set. I coloured it with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities.


I found this one on the web but now I can't find the site again. It looks like Wisteria Wonder and I love the flowers at each end.

No comments:

Post a Comment