Saturday 22 February 2014

Regarding Dahlias

 

I love the details in this stamp. It is so crisp. I embossed the panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and then brayered the back with Strawberry Slush. I matted the image with Smokey Slate.

 

 
 
This time I used Smokey Slate and Real Red and embossed the image In White.
 
 

 

 

White embossing on Crumb cake with Whisper White card base. I used the Needlepoint embossing folder but thought it needed more so a strip of Real Red was attached.

 

 

 
 
Wisteria Wonder this time with Elegant Eggplant for the banner. This time I embossed the image In Whisper White and then coloured in the non shaded petals with a Wisteria Wonder marker.
 
 
 
 
 
I used Coastal Cabana for the card front and matted it with Whisper White. The card base is Bermuda Bay. The new Stampin' Up white chalk marker was applied to the unshaded sections. I scored the banner to give more detail.
 

 

 

 

Instead of colouring in the petals I outlined them this time with the chalk pen.

 

I think this would look quite stunning in black and white. So many ideas and so little time.........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment