Friday 6 December 2013

Simply Sketched

 

The Hostess set Simply Sketched is a very useful set. The images look great as just an outline as in the above example. For this card I stamped them in Chocolate Chip and then punched them out with the square punch. I mounted these with Chocolate Chip and attached to Very Vanilla. A strip of DSP is mounted at the bottom of the card.

The design is also good to colour. This time I used Crisp Canteloupe and applied it with a blender pen, picking up colour from an acrylic block on which I had scribbled with marker pen. I inked up the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder with Chocolate Chip. It looks quite impressive as a background.


For a different look, this time I stamped the leaves from this set in Smokey Slate. The sentiments are very useful in this set.


I used the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder again for this card. This time I used Calypso Coral. I used the blender pen technique above for this. The card base is Naturals Ivory.


I love this little bird. A little bit of colour and it makes a very quick card. The ruffled ribbon completes the card.

Hope you enjoyed today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment