Thursday 4 August 2016

One Sheet Wonder with Blooms and Wishes.

I have found a great new idea. One Sheet Wonders. What is this? Have a look here. This is a video that explains how to stamp a single sheet of cardstock and make several cards from it. The stamp set I used was the same as Michelle Last in her video, Blooms and Wishes. The cardstock is the new Flirty Flamingo. I used Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Melon, Delightful Daffodil, Old Olive and Delightful Dijon. Some images are full strength and some I stamped off.

I forgot to take a photo before I cut it up so I 'borrowed' a photo of Michelle's. And this below is her instructions I followed loosely to cut it up.

Love the contrast between Flirty Flamingo and the strip of Watermelon Wonder. The Washi Tape is retired. Sentiment is from Crazy About You.
This one above has a strip of In Colour Designer Paper. Sentiment is from Better Together.

What a wonderful idea for a set of cards for a gift.

 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. This is still one of my favorite OSW templates. Have you done an update with new stamp sets, colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You did a beautiful job putting this together. Thank you for the inspiration. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great pleasure to see your easy to follow work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. freak in the sheets

    ReplyDelete